Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
DILLER SCOFIDIO + RENFRO
Transcript of DILLER SCOFIDIO + RENFRO
-RENFRO Installation Intervention Architectural Conceptual CANNONS OF EXPRESSION BLUR BUILDING
YVERDON-LES-BAINS, SWITZERLAND, 2000-2002 CLIENT: SWISS EXPO. 02
DIMENSIONS: 100 x 60 x 12 m "TRAFFIC CONES"
MANHATTAN, NEW YORK, 1981 2,400 TRAFFIC CONES, 24 HOURS ALICE TULLY HALL,
LINCOLN CENTER DEVELOPMENT PROJECT
NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK, 2003-2009 THE HIGH LINE
MANHATTAN, NEW YORK, 2005-2011
"It may look like a building, but it could be seen as a permanent
installation.” "ASIDE FROM KEEPING THE RAIN OUT AND PRODUCING SOME USABLE SPACE, ARCHITECTURE IS NOTHING BUT A SPECIAL EFFECTS MACHINE THAT DELIGHTS AND DISTURBS THE SENSES"
-DILLER INSTITUTE OF CONTEMPORARY ART
BOSTON, MASSACHUSSETS, 2008 65,000 SQFTT, 18,000 SQFT OF GALLERIES HIRSHHORN "BUBBLE"
WASHINGTON DC, CONCEPT STAGE STAGE 1 + 2, 1 MILE LINEAR PARK 490,000 SQFT SITE