Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Bremen Town Musicians
Transcript of The Bremen Town Musicians
When there is more than
one person, animal, place, or thing.
Cause and Effect
When an author tells what happened and why it happened, the author is using cause and effect.
Cause is why something happened.
Effect is what happened.
If the noun ends with a consonant and a "y", change the "y" to an "i" and add "es".
Retold as a play by Carol Pugliano-Martin
someone who plays music
a building where grain
is crushed into flour
a feeling of
being very happy
people who steal
If the noun ends with a vowel (a, e, i, o, u) and a "y", just add an "s".
Some plural nouns are called irregular plural nouns.
These don't become plural the "regular" way.
If a noun ends with an "f" or an "fe", change the "f" to a "v" and add "es".
Words that sound the same, but have different meanings.