Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Ilias Howe
Elias Howe 1819-1876
In 1846 Elias Howe built the first successful sewing machine.
Elias Howe Sowing machine
First ever sewing machine
It changed the clothing market forever.
He wnt to the Hall of Fame.