Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Engaging with Students
Transcript of Engaging with Students
& Providing High Quality Teaching & Learning
Head of Inclusion
Wilmslow High School: 01625 441 058
Increasing the achievement of challenging students
Helping children recognise their potential
* Head of Inclusion post advertised
* Building under construction
* Alternate provision
* Wrong students in, Right ones not
* No quality assurance
* SMART Behaviour Management needed
* Proactive learning base
* Recognise and utilise student potential
* Develop frameworks of alternative provision, teaching & learning
* Performance measures:
* Interventions 'Menu'
* School, Life, Community, Work
Academic Progress value (months, EEF)
Behavioural Impact (RAG, internal)
Cost (£ to £££££)
Quality Assurance (* to *****)
Providing frameworks that encompass a wide range of qualifications
Helping students Utilise their potential
Identifying the Students
* Uncertain quality / poor feedback on behaviour, progress or attendance / intangible outcomes
*** Consistent quality / some feedback missing or irregular / summative outcomes
***** High quality provision and safeguarding / excellent and regular feedback / tangible outcomes