Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Project Based Learning
Transcript of Project Based Learning
What is it?
Project Based Learning is a teaching method in which students gain knowledge and skills by working for an extended period of time to investigate and respond to an authentic, engaging and complex question, problem, or challenge.
Structure of PBL?
Cross Curricular Connections
21 Century Skills
Welcome to the
Essential Project Design Element:
Challenging Problem or Question
Wikipedia: "Project-based Learning"
Buck Institute for Education (BIE):
Prezi created by
D. Shane Sullivan