Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Tuesday, February 14th
Transcript of Tuesday, February 14th
M:In your seat
V: Level of 0
P: What is the part that all the organelles swim in?
Read Through and Answer on a seperate piece of paper...
1. What is an antioxidant what are the benefits of having antioxidants in your food?
2. How is chocolate made?
Your grade:Work Ethic & Contribution.
4-Annotations present, written in a complete sentance and answers the question. Cites back to data and uses prior knowledge.
3- Some annotations present, written in a complete sentance and answers question. Cites back to data.
Share out some responses of how you think chocolate is healthy.
Did any of you know this information??
Valentines Day-Fun Fact
How is Dark Chocolate Healthy
The Mitochondria & Chocolate
-"Flavonoids" Which are antioxidants that are found in chocolate. Strengthen the mitochondria in animal cells.
-People with cardiovascular problems usual have weekened mitochondria.