Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
LOW CARB PIZZA!!!
Transcript of LOW CARB PIZZA!!!
I am talking about an ultra-low carb pizza crust that consists of only 7 usable grams of carbohydrates.... 7!
Crust Nutrition Facts:
47 grams of protein
52 grams of fiber
130 grams of healthy fats
Ingredients and How To:
* - Let's be honest, if you're a hardcore calorie counter, you shouldn't be eating pizza to begin with!
Step One: Dry Ingredients
1 1/2 cups of Whole Ground Flaxseed Meal
2 tsp of Baking Powder
1 tsp of Salt
2 tsp of Oregano
1 tbsp Splenda
Mix all Dry-Ingredients in large mixing bowl
Step Two: More Stuff
At this time, preheat oven to 425 degrees then add the following to the mixing bowl:
3 tbsp of Canola Oil
1/2 cup of Water
Let ingredients settle for about 2-3 minutes to thicken.
Spread crust ingredients on to silicon mat, greased parchment paper, or pizza stone
Step Three: Add Toppings
While waiting on the crust to form in the oven, we prepared the following to go on the pizza:
1 Green Pepper
5 Small Mushrooms-sliced
Turkey - Pepperoni Slices
Low-Carb Pasta Sauce
2 Cups of Whole-Milk Mozzarella Cheese
Cook for 10-12 minutes
The Final Product:
Now I must admit that I am a pizza junkie. Good pizza, bad pizza, big pizza, little pizza. You name it, I probably like it. So when my wife recommended this I was quite skeptical. But we went with it.
Final Verdict..... Not too bad. No really, it wasn't that bad!
Not including any toppings nutritional information.
Give it a shot and let me know what you think.