Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
AJ and Lilly
Transcript of AJ and Lilly
EXAMPLE OF CELL
The structure of the egg consists of the follicile cells of corona radiata, cytoplasm, vitelline membrane, and the zona pellucida. All of these parts are vital to the function.
To join the male cell and to provide food for the new cell that has been formed. Holds and provides protection for new fetus. It also holds the DNA that the female passes to the offspring.
The egg cell is a cell found only in the female body. It is the largest cell in the female body. Men's sperm cells gather at the cell, and support it. This cell breeds fetuses, or early uteral infants. It holds DNA that passes to the offspring.
AN EGG IN ACTION
IN THIS VIDEO, YOU WILL SEE A LIVE EGG CELL.
VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.