Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Genetics Part 2
Transcript of Genetics Part 2
Let's look at a monohybrid square first.
Step 1: Determine the gametes from both sexes.
Ex. Let's say male is Aa.
What would be the genotype of his gametes?
Remember: alleles separate. So...
one sperm gets A while the other gets a.
2 Possibilities only!
A predictive method only.
Shows the possible genotype outcomes of
a particular mating between two individuals.
It is possible to determine then the
Be aware that things can
change based on the parents.
What would happen if
the parents were
PP x Pp
So what are the gametes?
PP gives only P gametes.
Pp gives either P or p gametes
So now, it's
a 4:0 phenotypic
Finially, what about a dihybrid
It works the same way, only
with more possible gametes.