Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Uber - Social Media Marketing presentation
Transcript of Uber - Social Media Marketing presentation
What is the onlive value proposition?
UBER - OVERVIEW
Uber is an app-based transportation network and taxi company
The company uses a smartphone application to receive ride requests and then sends these trip requests to their drivers.
Customers use the app to request rides and track their reserved vehicle's location.
December 2014 :
200 cities worldwide
Different services and names in every city, but the main offers are:
Uber is the subject of ongoing protests from taxi drivers, taxi companies, and governments
For them it is:
an illegal taxicab operation
unfair business practices
compromises passenger safety
San Francisco, California, which operates in cities in many countries.
Official website (uber.com)
A Channel that
- Display Ads
- Paid search
They want to create: Shares, reviews, posts, mentions,…
- Web site
- Mobile site (App)
- Social Channels
Uber Ice Cream
-In July of 2012
-In 7 cities
-Users ordered ice cream through the app
-People talked about Uber
-Big Success, in 2014 : in 144 cities, 38 countries
Get Married With Uber
- On demand wedding service
- During the Gay Pride weekend, 2014
- All inclusive wedding package through the app
- Prewritten vows, a violinist, champagne,
cupcakes and a free honeymoon
Uberkittens on demand
- Uber delivered kittens to customers
- Partnership with local animal shelters
to deliver on-demand kittens
- Users could pet the kittens for 15 minutes
- In select cities
- Big succes:
Thousands of mentions and shares
Uber raised over $15,000
for animal shelters
Uber targets city people in general, with specific offers for everyone
Students & people on a budget
Basic cars driven by private individuals
Basic cars driven by professional drivers
Price comparison for
a 20 mns ride in Paris
Families & Groups
Everything happens on the Uber app
Question, concern or praise from the users
Communicate on their limited offers
Mainly to preserve the branding of Uber
The heart of Uber
Not important informations
Facebook page independent according to the country
To be informed of the latest news
Presentation of Uber concept
Business area with their contributors
- To travel easily (apps on mobile)
- Get free travels (or low-cost travels)
- A great comfort and an experimented driver
Why uber is efficiant concerning his online presence ?