Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Copy of Danger Along the Ohio: Tech Unit
Transcript of Copy of Danger Along the Ohio: Tech Unit
Danger Along the Ohio: Experiencing the Past through the present......
....how can we experience 1793 in the 21st century??
blog with each other online
from different characters'
But we can do so much more!
we started from here
Danger Along the Ohio takes place in 1793, deep in the wilderness of Indian country, and follows the adventures of 3 children after they become separated from their father
during a brutal Indian attack.
us in activities that matter! We can:
create our own blogs
use Map Tracker to track our
journey down the Ohio River
go to websites independently
activities with peers! We can:
defend and debate our position
based on the actions of the
a dramatic scene from the book! We can:
perform it for other students
record it on our Flip video
burn it onto a DVD and make our
own movie starring........US!!!!
Amos, Clara, Jonathon, Queen Anne
and the little Indian boy
Photo credits: 'horizon' by pierreyves @ flickr