Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Roman Project Day 1
Transcript of Roman Project Day 1
Do Now - Wednesday, October 1, 2014
1. A Primary Source is written by someone who _____________ an event happen.
2. A Primary Source might be a letter, a diary entry, or a _____________.
3. A ________ might be either a Primary or a Secondary Source, depending on who made it.
4. A Secondary Source could be a ________, a lecture by a history teacher, or a documentary about the 1800s made today.
This Week and Next Week's Learning Objective
that accurately represents a transformation in Ancient Rome.
Check for Understanding:
Project Scavenger Hunt
Answer these questions in your Do Now notebook
Quality Work :)
Pair Share - Make a list
can I include in my project to show that I understand this historical transformation?
(in an informative writing piece)
how this artifact represents a
transformation that Rome went
Review "Primary or Secondary?" Homework
Primary Source: Artifact
Secondary Source: Explanation
Step 1: Choose your TRANSFORMATION
Step 2: Choose your Project Option.
EXAMPLE: If I am making a letter about Constantinople, I can write about it having
1. What is the due date of the Primary Source?
2. What is the due date of the Secondary Source?
3. What types of specific details should you include in your Primary Source?
4. What is the investigation question you will be answering in Part 2?