Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Active Expression
It looks complicated,
but it really isn't.
Today I am going to show
you how to use it.
First lets look at the
buttons to see what
This is the power button.
To turn on or off the
voting device, just push
and hold this button for
try it now
When it turns on
the screen will look like this
Now lets learn the rest of the buttons
These are "hot keys"
When the answer
is multiple choice
or true false, you will
use these keys to answer
These are the number keys. They are just like a cell phone.
If you want a "c" you have to press the 2 button three times quickly.
These are the symbol or punctuation buttons.
This is the delete key.
If you make a mistake, just press this button and delete the letters like on a keyboard.
This button changes letters to capital letters.
You can also switch to numbers.
These buttons are navigation buttons that allow you to move around in the display if you need to.
You won't use the
This button is just like the enter key on a computer
Now that you know how to work it, lets practice.
By: Scott P. Hicks
Switch back to ActivInspire and continue to the next page.