Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Preferences of the Technology Generation
Transcript of Preferences of the Technology Generation
Differentiate the old generation and new generation and
Determine the technology in today's generation.
Differences between old and young generation;
Single and multi-track activity patterns
Text versus visuals
Linear versus hyper media
Independent versus social learners
Delayed rewards and instant gratification
Rote memory versus fun learning
Learning to do versus
learning to pass the test
Prepared by: GRETCHEN ONDAYO
Thank You for Listening. GODBLESS.
Group 1- Assess and report your perception/experience (good and non-good) of the Facebook Social media.
Group 2- Prepare a chart differentiating the past -30 yrs. old generation and the new digital generation