Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
AP Homeostasis & Feedback Loops
Transcript of AP Homeostasis & Feedback Loops
internal conditions stay within narrow range
brings even greater change in same direction
Keeps variables close to a set point
NEGATIVE FEEDBACK LOOP
* sends signal to CNS that change is needed
reverses change and brings back to normal
keep close to set point
So looking at the concept map,
which feedback loop helps maintain homeostasis?
YES!! Negative feedback loops help maintain homeostasis!
THE END :)