Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of mbundu lifestye
this statue or a version of this statue is the mbundu symbol of authority it is called lunga (in plural: malunga). It is shaped in a somewhat human form in wood, some mbundu tribe have the lunga it is used to bring rain and known for the success of farming.
the mbundu people are very nomadic people. they all work in the city with standard jobs. most of the people are blacksmiths, weavers, or carpenters.
this is the Angola flag; the mbundu tribe is mostly in Angola. Angola is a portuguese colony.
Queen Nzinga was a mbundu ruler in the 1600's. she tried to reason with the portuguese colonists through "diplomatic means".
in Angola there are many tribes besides mbundu they all live in peace with each other
this is the tribe people celebrating