Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of DRINK TEA
For example, oolong tea is supposed to aid with a healthy diet. These kinds of teas help increase metabolism.
White teas are rich in antioxidants and can help with your complexion and body hydration.
Green tea, one of the most lauded of teas, has been found to help alleviate issues relating to heart health, cancer, diabetes, and weight.
Tea is a great drink to incorporate into your daily diet. It's easy to make and it tastes delicious.
There's something out there for even the pickiest of tea drinkers, so go out and try some!
By Khushbu Parikh Tea has a huge range of flavor profiles. There's something out there for everyone!
If you like fruits, try an herbal tea. If you like something spicier, try a chai. There's something for every palate!
There's also a tea for every mood. Light herbal teas, like chamomile, are great for relaxing, whereas a black tea like Earl Gray is a good wake-up in the mornings. Thank you!