Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
My First Sea lion Friend
Transcript of My First Sea lion Friend
By yours, JPO !
PROVIDES ENERGY FOR PRODUCERS TO START A FOOD WEB
Get's energy from sun to create food ( photosynthesis )
They eat fish.
They eat Algae and small sea animals
Small Sea Animals
They eat Plankton and other small sea animals
Salmon and sleeper sharks
They eat sea lions
The sea lion's food web starts with killer whales, sleeper and salmon sharks, next the main predators get energy from sea lions by eating them, sea lions stick to their usual appetite of fish about 1-2 feet long, fish eat ( or get energy from ) algae and small sea animals, small sea animals get energy from plankton and other small sea animals, algae gets it's energy from the sun ( using photosynthesis ), The sun is the main energy source in this food web! :)