Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Edmonton
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_AJ0jlfLqn6E/Suq8UuRmClI/AAAAAAAAAYI/Hb7rFl_GrTM/s400/20051206234239-the-end.png Humidity levels are high. Edmonton in the winter. Edmonton in the summer Activities to do in Edmonton In Edmonton, a lot of the people like to go to the Edmonton Mall, to go shopping. Canoeing or kayaking is fun too. There people like canoeing... i bet To those of you who like water... wave pools, and amusement parks... the West Edmonton mall has an amusement park inside! There's even an ice rink in the mall! something outside of the mall... Not my fault if the spinning makes you dizzy :) Just a heads up THANKS :)
I hoped you liked it !!! -Amy