Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
RA Program Example
Transcript of RA Program Example
10 females, 7 are male
10 residents are from the NRV and Roanoke Valley Area
3 are from Nova
2 are from “757”
2 are from rural, southwest Virginia
All residents identify as white Who is that Living on my Hall? What is the Plan What is more fun then playing games?
Let the Games Begin Break up into 3 even teams
As a group come up with a name http://jeopardylabs.com/play/how-well-do-you-know-your-state2 Points for this program Social (Hall-Wide): 20
Academic (Hall-Wide): 50 -Submitting typed, 1-page evaluation 72 hours after program is completed: 15 points
-Submitting program planning form at least 2 weeks in advance: 10 points Social (RA's residents): 10 points
Academic (RA's residents): 35 Hall wide RA's residents Both