Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
ACT I: SWOT Analysis
Transcript of ACT I: SWOT Analysis
1. Social Media To Be Used as a Business
2 .Lines Between Work and Home To Blur.
3. More Mobile Devices To Come Online
4. Shifting Business Models To Require
5. Employee Technology Expectations
To Continue Changing Ambitious Visionaries Act 1: S.W.O.T. Analysis Organizational External Structure Pricing Earnings Report
(In Billions) The price of computers has declined due to manufacturing methods and competition abroad. Corporate Profit Companies invest in computers and servers, which often need replacing. Consumer Confidence Consumers that are confident in their economy, are more likely to purchase goods. Expectations: highest quality
individual & company accountability
best-in-class service & support flexible customization capability
superior corporate citizenship
financial stability Financial Position Product Profile Competitive Analysis Current Competitive
Advantage Working Capital:
2012: $7,447,000,000 Quick Ratio:
2012: 1.27 Current Ratio:
2012: 1.34 2012 2011 2010
Sales $62,071 $61,494 $52,902
Net Income $4,240 $3,350 $2,024
Net Income $3,492 $2,635 $1,433 TECH TRENDS:
1. cloud computing
2. Server virtualization
3. pervasive networking
4. IT as a service
5. Evolving client technology. Cultural Trends:
1. Design for Environment
2. Reducing our Impact
3. Green Packaging/Shipping
4. Reducing your Footprint
5. Recycling your Dell 1. Dell vs hp
2. Dell vs Apple
3.Dell vs IBM
4. Dell vs Sony 1. Laptops/Ultrabooks
3. Printers & Ink
4. Dell Global Service
5. Free Shipping Visual Appeal 1. 3. Technical Support Team 4. Dell Spotlight 5. Dell Advantage Program 2. Well-Known Brand Name