Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Introduction to Spanish Class
Transcript of Introduction to Spanish Class
CLASE DE ESPAÑOL 1
Things About Coach Campos
Born in El Salvador
Interesting Facts about ES
Smallest country in Central America
Gained independence in 1821 from Spain
Civil war lasted 12 yrs.
"Land of the Volcanoes"
total of 21
Minimum wage is $6 US / DAY
Has some of the best surfing
beaches in the world
90% of Salvadorans are mestizo
(mixed Amerindian and Spanish/European)
The country name, El Salvador,
literally means "the savior" in spanish
Learned English in 6th grade.
Attended Wilkinson MS & Mesquite HS.
Started working at 13
Almost missed college
Graduated from Texas A&M-Commerce.
10th year teaching/coaching
Expectaciones de clase
SPA-1 & ESL Course Syllabus
Ice Breaker Time!
Lets HAve a
"I've Done Something You Haven't Done"
1. Went to Mexico
2. Climbed to the top of Mount Everest
Popular Food: "las pupusas"
Enjoy all genres of music
Love to EAT !! (cereal)
Enjoy riding motorcycles
Try new THINGS
ADORE my family with a PASSION!
Take The Course Syllabus Home and bring it back singed tomorrow! Hasta la proxima...
Skyler y Tristan