Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Comoros
religions: Sunni Muslum and Roman Catholic
languages: Aribic, French, Comorain, Shikomoro
homes: 2 rooms, one is private, the other is private
food: seafood, rice, vegetables, tropical friut, and coconut milk
religions: Sunni Muslum, Roman Catholic
holidays: Ashoura Christmas Day, Islamic New Year, Labor Day
hobbies: football (we call it soccer), basketball, music, jewlery making, basketry, wood carving
the Ceolanth is a rare fish once thought to be extinct
websites I used:
size: 2,235 sq km
languages: Arabic, French, Comorain, and Shikomoro
1. Comoros means " Island of the Moon ".
2. The land has lots of mountains.
3. Comoros is made up of volcanic islands.
4. Mount Kartha is an active volcano in Comoros.
5. Comoros is the 2nd largest producer of Vanilla in the world.
6. The main islands are Grande Comore, Mayotte, Anjnuan, and Moheli.
They have lemurs from Madagascar.
Flying fox fruit bats have a wingspan of 3 meters!
The "living fossil" fish was also thought to be extinct.
Green turtles also live in Comoros.