Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
OL PH 223 23:4-6
Transcript of OL PH 223 23:4-6
A sheet of glass has n = 1.52 for red light and n=1.55 for violet, if white light is incident on glass at 30 degrees what is the angular spread of light inside the glass?
An object is 6 cm in front of a converging lens with focal length 10 cm. Use ray tracing to determine the location of the image.
An object is 15 cm in front of a diverging lens with a focal length of -15 cm. Use ray tracing to determine the location of the image.
Less than f
between f and 2f
greater than 2f