Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Biology 09/27/2017
September 27th, 2017
Class Activity 16
1. Draw and label pictures that contrast prokaryotic cells with eukaryotic cells.
2. Draw and label a model of the plasma membrane (cell membrane).
3. Draw a typical eukaryotic cell and label the cytoplasm and the organelles therein.
4. Identify the general functions of the following organelles and structures:
nucleus, nucleolus, mitochondrion, rough endoplasmic reticulum, smooth endoplasmic reticulum, Golgi body, ribosome, lysosome, centrioles, cytoskeleton, chloroplast, vacuole