Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of infoDispensary
list of guides
On-Network and Off-Network (off-site) Access
Click on HQ Virtual Library on dimensions for network access
Use the direct URL for off-site access:
You will need to use the virtual library's login to access resources from home or office
contact firstname.lastname@example.org for username and password (Health Quest staff only)
Health Quest Virtual Library
Knowledge Resources and infoDispensary
- CME Teaching Days
- HQ Virtual Library
- Medical Specialties
- Multidisciplinary Patient Care
Find . . .
Full text journals
Full text books
KR Library contact info
KR Library hours and services
Links to specialty guides
Continuing Medical Education
- Register online for Teaching Days
- Follow Teaching Day agendas as they are built in real-time
- Speaker information with links to additional information
- Continuously updated CME calendar
- Joint Collaboration information
Find us on
Vassar Brothers Continuing Medical Education
Follow us on
Follow us on
Follow us on twitter:
Information, research, and continuing medical education for excellence in patient care and decision-making.
VBMC Continuing Medical Education (CME),
HQ Virtual Library, VBMC Knowledge Resources Library, VBMC Archives
access to e-resources and web-based information
set-up and implementation of VBMC CME lectures and teaching days
Joint Providership for CME events