Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Google Classroom
What is Google Classroom?
...it is a learning management system for schools that aims to simplify creating, distributing and grading assignments in a paperless way (wikipedia)
Common Scenario's with teachers
Introducing: Google Classroom
What can teachers do with Google Classroom?
*http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google_Classroom - (google classroom)
Google for Education
Google Apps For Education
* create assignments for students
* Manage assignments and track progress
* Provide timely feedback
Collect assignments, real-time feedback!
Improve class communication
What Google Classroom Does
Disadvantages of Google Classroom...
* No annotation tool
* No audio/video feedback option
* limited grading options
* No calendar integration
* No mark book integration (grades can be exported)
How do we start using Classroom?
* register for a Google Apps for Education account
* Use your school's education domain "-yourschool.edu"
...join and explore the paperless way of teaching
The tools teachers and students would want