Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Google Classroom
What is Google Classroom?
...it is a learning management system for schools that aims to simplify creating, distributing and grading assignments in a paperless way (wikipedia)
Common Scenario's with teachers
Introducing: Google Classroom
What can teachers do with Google Classroom?
*http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google_Classroom - (google classroom)
Google for Education
Google Apps For Education
* create assignments for students
* Manage assignments and track progress
* Provide timely feedback
Collect assignments, real-time feedback!
Improve class communication
What Google Classroom Does
Disadvantages of Google Classroom...
* No annotation tool
* No audio/video feedback option
* limited grading options
* No calendar integration
* No mark book integration (grades can be exported)
How do we start using Classroom?
* register for a Google Apps for Education account
* Use your school's education domain "-yourschool.edu"
...join and explore the paperless way of teaching
The tools teachers and students would want