Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
24x7 Operations Support
Transcript of 24x7 Operations Support
Who we are: Team Structure
Priority 1 Issues Only
How to reach us
What do we do: Functional Walkthrough
Manila Operations Support Team
What do we do
Who do we work with
What's in store for us
Software Development Lifecycle
- User-based Experience
- Help Desk for End-User
- New Starter & Leavers
- System-Wide Incidents & Problems
- Alert Monitoring
- System Requests
(Oracle, MS SQL Server)
24x7 - UK
24x5 - Manila (for now; no weekends)
first point of contact
for all operational issues or incidents, we work with:
UK Operations Support
Manila Operations Support
Non-critical Issues, Requests
In Salesforce Operations Queue
Includes both DutyOp UK and Manila
Includes Operations Management
Access through Salesforce
For easy logging and tracking of
UK tasks to
12 months +
1. Where do we fit in the Software Development Life cycle?
2. What is the difference between MSD and Ops Support?