Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Flamenco Costumes: History and Styles of Today
Transcript of Flamenco Costumes: History and Styles of Today
Calado Olivo, Silvia. "The Flamenco Dress.” Flamenco-World.com. 2012. Web. November 2012.
--- “El Mantón de Manila.” Flamenco-World.com. 2012. Web. November 2012.
Kumin, Laura. “Spain’s New Flamenco.” | “World & I.” 1997. November, Vol. 12.
Patterson, Eric, “The Epochs of Flamenco History” | “Encounters.” Fall 1990. 1960s forward 1960s: short dresses
1980s: Lace & Satin ribbons
1990s: Simple, clean lines, silky materials
2000: A mix of tradition and innovation Elements of Flamenco Costume Shoes