Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Time Management
What is most important to you and most related to your goals? Procrastination is the gap between the time that we plan to perform a task and the time we actually perform it :) Trainers:
firstname.lastname@example.org Definition Why?
Tools Time management refers to a range of skills, tools, and techniques used to manage time when accomplishing specific tasks, projects and goals. Bad time management = stress
What we gain from time management, in essence, is not more time, but a better life. Case Study Procrastination “Procrastination is the thief of time” Edward Young, Night Thoughts, 1742 Goals Why am I doing this? What is the goal?
Why will I succeed?
"If you don't know where you're going, it doesn't matter which road you take.“
SMART Tools Get a calender if you don’t already have one
Start keeping your TO-DO list with defined priorities
Google Calender, Remember the Milk, Evernote applications Avoiding Procrastination Wash your dishes right after finishing the meal