Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of DNA
Or to make it short...
What do our parents have to do with our DNA?
Why do we have chromosomes
Well, our parents will 'mate' (sexual reproduction) which will produce two gametes (reproductive cells) (male gamete=sperm, female gamete=egg) and then a zygote (a single cell that forms you) is formed, and as soon as the zygote forms, the sperm and the egg's chromosomes are mixed with each other. That's how you get your DNA and that's how your parents are involved in making you.
The four codings
A-Adenine (can only go with Thiamine)
T-Thiamine(can only go with Adenine)
C-Cytosine(can only go with Guanine)
G-Guanine(can only go with Cytosine)
These four chemicals compose your entire genetic code.
It can't be stored all in one cell, bcause if the cell dies, we loose our DNA.
But it is stored in almost every cell so if one cell dies, we still have our DNA
A DNA Project By...
Mervin, Jarred and Abin
And So On