Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Synthesis Essay Project Preparation
Transcript of Synthesis Essay Project Preparation
of sorts) 3rd: Three attributes that you will defend 4th: Topic sentences (claims) 5th: Direct quote or paraphrased idea from a source that supports the idea 6th: Student commentary or explanation 7th: Conclusion paragraph Instead of writing an entire synthesis essay syn·the·sis
–noun, plural -ses /-ˌsiz/
1. the combining of the constituent elements of separate material or abstract entities into a single or unified entity (opposed to analysis).
(http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/synthesis) You will generate a Prezi like this one to show your planning. 1st: Introductory sentences with background Your Prezi Plan Layout Any Questions? With proper
in-text citation You must include some mention
of your non-fiction text. That may be in the
as another cited source not in the synthesis prompt list.