Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Grammar on the Move
Transcript of Grammar on the Move
How- My Aunt Penny walks slowly, As I wait paitently When- Yesterday, Cole and I went out for a slice of pizza.
Where: My mom and I moved westward by my Aunt Penny. The Movement of Modifiers Definition: Adjectives, Adverbs, and Prepositional
Phrases are modifiers words or goups of words that tell more about or modify other words. The police car with flashing lights caught my eye. This tells more about the police car. Our Brains, and the Grammar Writting Book. Thank you for watching our prezi! There are 4 markers and 1 eraser on the smart board 4 markers, and 1 eraser stand for how many. That Mc-Dondalds on Parish Avenue has the best french fries! The word that represents which one.