Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of innovative workplaces
3. Promotion of Workplace Flexibility
Where, how & where the work is carried out
Employees enjoy creating own schedule & are found to be more effective because of it
1. Effective Leadership
Easier work-life balance & increased well being
Higher employee morale, profit & productivity
Modern innovative offices and workplaces are the trend of the future with the rise of the millennial worker.
Lower turnover & absentee levels
5. Meaningful Work
Employees want more than basic benefits
Want to be creative & have the opportunity to use their talents, which increases self-esteem
8. Promotion of Health & Wellness
Obesity costs $45 billion a year in medical expenditures & lost work.
Employees who smoke cost $5,800 a year & depressed employees cost $23 billion a year in lost productivity
6. Cultivation of Teams & Social Supports
Good relationships = good communication & employees are likely to stay with the organization longer
Teamwork creates connections with others & has the organization working as a whole
4. Culture of Inclusion
7. Competitive Compensation & Benefits
Good pay, benefits & security are aspects employees consider before taking a job
Essential for Employers:
Respect & Support
Strategic management has a 62% lower employee turnover rate
Those who promote the strengths of employees have a 36% higher rate of productivity
Making the Switch
Companies with an innovation strategy grew their revenue 8% faster