Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Persuasive Research Essay Presentation
Transcript of Persuasive Research Essay Presentation
National and world events have caused an atmosphere of economic instability, forcing students to reevaluate their career paths and majors.
Idea of breaking out of the box, trying new methods, exploring new majors.
Our "millennial" generation needs to work harder than past generations in order to succeed.
Many have one ore more undergraduate degrees. A growing number of young adults are beginning to earn more degrees to get a leg up in their respective fields. "You have to distinguish yourself."
Graduates are getting fewer benefits in the form of income and employment from university education than they did in the past. (Macleans)
Degrees are necessary, but not sufficient to get a good job. Employers are more focused on skill sets and experience brought to the table.
Other thoughts: doing what you love vs. high income