Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of London Attractions
2. It has been rebuild and fixed several times
3. More than 50,000 people visit the Palace each year as guests to lunches, dinners, receptions and the Royal Garden Parties.
Facts About Buckingham Palace
Buckingham Palace has 775 rooms. there is 19 State rooms, 52 Royal and guest bedrooms, 188 staff bedrooms, 92 offices and 78 bathrooms. The building is 108 meters long across the front, and 120 meters deep.
The British Museum
There is also a movie called 'Night At The Museum' Wich you probably know. (It's recorded at The British Museum)
1. It was founded in 1753
2. It's director is called Neil McGragor
3. It got almost 6 million visitors in 2009
4. It's size is about 9 football pitches
London Eye is a huge Ferris Wheel in the middle of London. The experience takes about 28,26 minutes. That might sound like a long time, but at the whole trip you'll be the entertained by the nice and big view of the beautiful city London.
The designers of the wheel is called David Marks and Julia Barfield. The wheel is about 135 m. tall.
Facts About London Eye
Child (4-14): 14$
Child (Under 4): Free!
1. London Eye costed £70 million to make.
2.It was open to public the 9. march 2000.
3. The London Eye doesn't have a box called 13, because... Yeah you know why
Prices of a trip in the London Eye:
Here is a little video, that shows how a trip in london eye is :-)
The British museum is located in London. The British museum is very big, and is a very entertaning museum where you can see a lot of things like :
Old founds of china
Facts about the British Museum