Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Art, Science, and Technology
Transcript of Art, Science, and Technology
Eli Wang Art Technology Technology is often, but not solely,
created for utilitarian purposes.
However, due to (usually) having
physical form, technology frequently
overlaps with the art world. Science Science is the study of
natural laws and the way the
physical universe functions.
When this knowledge is applied
creatively, technology is made. according to Rachel Art, Science, and Technology "A machine is anything that reduces human effort" - form and content
- visually draws the viewer's attention
- not created for utilitarian purposes