Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Residential Construction
Ryan Rosenberger - BRC Residental Construction Management
Computer Aided Design About AutoCAD Architects, drafters, engineers, and artists use CAD software to create plans and construction drawings Before the age of computers, Construction drawings or blueprints were drafted by hand. What is CAD? CAD software allows 3 dimensional views
of building structures. The picture as a whole will automatically adjust. What is needed for AutoCAD?
750 MB of free space Benefits Increases in the productivity of the designer Improve the quality of design Better communications Creating documentation of designing Creates database for manufacturing Saving of design data and drawings "The use of computer systems to assist in the creation, modification, analysis, or optimzation of a design"