Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Pwactice
I sold you and you sold me
and there lie they and here lie we
under the spreading Chestnut tree
- George Orwell, 1984 Two roads diverged in a yellow woods
and sorry I could not travel both
and be one traveler, long I stood
and looked down one as far as I could
to where it bent in the undergrowth.
Then took the other, just as fair,
and perhaps having the better claim
for it was grassy and wanted wear
though as for that the passing there
had really worn them about the same.
And both that morning equally lay
in leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Though knowing how way leads on to way
I doubted that I should ever come back.
And i'll be telling this with a sigh
somewhere ages and ages hence.
Two roads diverged in a woods, and I,
I took the one less traveled by
and that has made all the difference.
- Robert Frost, "The Road Not Taken"