Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of IDITAROD
HUSKIES AND MUSHERS
Alaskan Huskies are the dogs used in the Iditorad. They are extremely hardy,driven,and are extremely good atheletes. Musher families think that their dogs are best friends and family.
life was hard on the trail for the mushers. they said many wierd words like com haw, gee, haw, line out.
The checkpoint's tempature
The temperature of each checkpoint in the Iditarod ranges to about
The Iditarod is an event to remember something special of that historic event.
the iditarod is a race were there is a lot of competetors
there are a lot f twists and turns on this cold frontier
10 degrees to about 35 degrees.
With the lowest being currently about 10 degrees at white mountain
and the highest currently being about 35 degrees at Nenana.