Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Logical Fallacies in Popular Culture
Transcript of Logical Fallacies in Popular Culture
So c-come on
You got it wrong
To prove I'm right I put it in a song
"What Makes You Beautiful"
o“Are we human, or are we dancer?” “Human”The Killers
oThe title of 50 Cent’s album: Get Rich or Die Tryin’
oCan he see or is he blind?
Can he walk at all,
Or if he moves will he fall? “Iron Man”Iron Maiden
o“Should I Stay or Should I Go?”The Clash
Which logical fallacy is present in all of the following?
They don't tell everything
to go through.
Be all that
you can be
Call Me Maybe: And all the other boys try to chase me
The Logical Fallacy Project
Direct TV: Don't End Up In A Ditch
What type of logical fallacy does One Direction use?
Black or White
Oh, Baxter, you are my little gentleman.
Guilt By Association