Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
TACC Forum - Quality Course Framework
Transcript of TACC Forum - Quality Course Framework
New Version of Bloom's Taxonomy
L. Dee Fink's Learning Taxonomy (Permission has been granted by Dee to use his images) Available online at: www.deefinkandassociates.com/
A complete learning activity:
Materials should be embedded in the learning activities
Resources and materials in a variety of formats to help address the different learning styles of students
Content should encourage interaction and active learning
Opportunities for community building
Clearly defined preferred communication channels
Clearly articulated technical support resources
Embedded student learning assessment for all elements
Formative and summative assessment evidence
A thoughtful and continuous improvement approach
Student opportunities for identifying areas for course improvement
1. Measurable Objective Statements
2. A Course Organization and Structure that Facilitates Student
3. Teaching and Learning Activities that Engage Students in the
Process of Learning
4. A Variety of Course Content, Media and Materials in Appropriate
5. A Sense of Learning Community, Communication and Student
6. Assessment, Feedback and Evaluation Strategies that Measure
Student Learning Outcomes as well as Overall Course Qualit
Objectives at the course, module and lesson levels that are articulated to the students
Inclusion of multiple levels of learning
A logical and consistent structure
Clearly articulated expectations
"Chunking" of content into manageable units or modules
involves analyzing the course situational factors, design course objectives, and structure the course.
developers create learning activities and the associated media content.
instructors support students learning through effective communication and facilitating an active learning community.
, instructors analyze their course learning data and utilize instructional design services to improve learning outcomes.
The Four Step Process
The Six Elements
The Quality Course Framework