Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
How to make the best Prezi ever!
Transcript of How to make the best Prezi ever!
Turn the bubble or text box upside down. Click the pencil icon and add it to the path, upside down.
4. How to add music, pictures and Youtube videos
To insert music, you must ALREADY HAVE THE MUSIC FILE ON THE COMPUTER. Note: The music will play for the entire presentation.
3. How to add a background image
Right click on the background.
Either choose another colour and click "done"
Or upload your own background from the computer.
FIRST, of course, you have to save a background to your computer. :)
Here's what we'll learn
1. How to Zoom:
THINGS TO REMEMBER!
* All your prezi's should have a few elements of zoom and rotate.
* All your prezi's should have images or video that match the text.
* You can only change the background on plain presentations like this one. Not on templates.
* Don't go crazy, adding too much zoom or rotate. Your presentation path still needs to be easy to follow.
* Ask your teacher if you're not sure.
How to make
the best Prezi
To zoom in you must press the pencil icon and add the bubble or text box to the "path". Then you can move that item into any order you want.
Look at this!
I can place an image
and ZOOM IN to it!
To make it zoom further, simply make the bubble smaller.
To insert pictures from google:
Click insert and a box opens on the left to google images. Just double click and the image will be added.
To insert Yotube videos:
Click insert, go to Youtube videos, and paste your video link in the space.
Let's add some media!
Thanks for watching!