Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Presenting a Professional Image
Transcript of Presenting a Professional Image
IN YOUR GROUPS ANSWER THE FOLLOWING
Describe a situation in a salon, shop,restaurant etc were you have not been treated well.
How did that make you feel?
Did you complain? If so how did you go about it and what was the outcome?
LIST SOME EXAMPLES OF HOW A WELL PRESENTED STYLIST SHOULD LOOK.
List some positive communication patterns both verbal and non verbal.
List some examples of bad communication, verbal and non verbal.
Making Good Use of Your Time.
List things that you could do in the salon whilst waiting for your client.
Name some types of poor behavior in the salon.
What are your thoughts when you see the following images???
To Say To Your Client!!
Interpreting What Your Client Really Wants Is Never Easy
And Remember Sometimes Things Do Go Wrong
WHAT TOPICS SHOULD NOT BE DISCUSSED IN FRONT OF YOUR CLIENT