Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Snowflakes always have six sides and similar to the fingerpr
Transcript of Snowflakes always have six sides and similar to the fingerpr
A billion snowflakes fall about each 2 seconds
What Season is it formed?
It is formed in the winter
Snowflakes always have six sides and similar to the fingerprint
Snowflakes are formed from very thick gray
Snowflakes come in a variety of different shapes
Snowflakes come in good and strange shapes when it is very cold ( 0 degrees celsius )
Snowflakes are made of over 600 ice crystals
Is it very cool?
Is one elegant thing formed
My Opinion about Snowflakes
My opinion about snowflakes is I like them. My favorite part about snowflakes is that it has 600 ice crystals. they are very interesting to reasearch about.
They are not just interesting to lookfoward to...
But they are fun look at!