Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Capitalism
Demand = Supply Price 'Law of Jungle' 'Survival of the fittest' Capitalism is inhuman! A system based on greed. Capitalism is undemocratic! Capitalism is amoral! Capitalism does not meet social needs! Capitalism reproduces inequality! Capitalism: A tale of two acronyms TINA There is no alternative TGIF Thank God Its a Friday! Publicity "Its a free world"
-John Berger Copenhagen Summit 1995 Market forces to solve problems of inequality, unemployment and gloabal poverty Alternative Declaration at Copenhagen Summit: The Irony! Capitalism allows room for exploitation! One planet, two worlds!