Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Capitalism
Demand = Supply Price 'Law of Jungle' 'Survival of the fittest' Capitalism is inhuman! A system based on greed. Capitalism is undemocratic! Capitalism is amoral! Capitalism does not meet social needs! Capitalism reproduces inequality! Capitalism: A tale of two acronyms TINA There is no alternative TGIF Thank God Its a Friday! Publicity "Its a free world"
-John Berger Copenhagen Summit 1995 Market forces to solve problems of inequality, unemployment and gloabal poverty Alternative Declaration at Copenhagen Summit: The Irony! Capitalism allows room for exploitation! One planet, two worlds!