Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Please be seated while we play Four5
Transcript of Please be seated while we play Four5
by John Cage
Melodies for Saxophone
Traditional, arranged by Jan Steele
10 minute Intermission
as played by the Columbia Saxophone Sextette (1919)
Beautiful Ohio Blues by Robert King
Smiles and Chuckles by F. Henri Klickmann
as played by the Six Brown Brothers (1917)
transcribed by David Lovrien
We always knew this about sax players didn't we folks?
arr. by Jacques Larocque
Pieds en L'air
Mattachins (Sword Dance)
Festive Overture, Op. 96
arr. by José Riojas
arr. Walt Martin
arr. José Riojas
For more information about the UNC music program please visit: http://music.unc.edu
This electronic program and extended program notes can be seen at: http://ncsaxensemble.org
No, we're not playing anything by Kenny G.