Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Welcome to Room 202 October 5, 2017
Transcript of Welcome to Room 202 October 5, 2017
250 + 250
Please clear off and put away your whiteboard and marker
Stand quietly behind your desk and face the flag.
Please take your seats.
Let's start our learning day
Please take out your whiteboard and marker.
Welcome to Room 202
October 5, 2017
Oh, say, can you see, by the dawn's early light,
What so proudly we hail'd at the twilight's last gleaming?
Whose broad stripes and bright stars, thro' the perilous fight,
O'er the ramparts we watch'd, were so gallantly streaming?
And the rockets' red glare, the bombs bursting in air,
Gave proof thro' the night that our flag was still there.
O say, does that star-spangled banner yet wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave?
Hail, hail to old Purdue! All hail to our old Gold and Black! Hail, hail to old Purdue, Our friendship may she never lack! Ever grateful, ever true Thus we raise our song anew. Of the days we spent with you, All hail, our own Purdue!
249 + 249
249 + 248
248 + 248
Multiplication and Division Strategies
What time is three hours and thirty minutes after the time shown on this clock?
Correct these sentences.
1. we sang the song america, the beautiful in music class
2. david gave his soccer equipment to jason and i
Circle the correct way to divide each word into syllables.
3. jumpi-ng jum-ping jump-ing
4. foot-ball footba-ll foo-tball
Circle the word that is spelled correctly.
5. rimote remot remote remoke
a fact that you already know
to separate into parts