Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
PELI - ARE YOU FOR REAL? Comparing virtual and real classroom environments for English teaching.
Transcript of PELI - ARE YOU FOR REAL? Comparing virtual and real classroom environments for English teaching.
4. OPENNESS TO DIALOGUE
2.3.- SECOND LIFE
2.1 - WHAT IS VIRTUAL REALITY
2.2 - VIRTUAL WORLDS
2.4 - LEARN IT TOWN
4.1 - EXPRESSING OPINION
4.2 - CONFIDENCE AND OPENNESS TO THE WORLD
4.3 - EXCHANGING IDEAS AND COLLABORATION
3. DESCRIBING CLASS OBSERVATION
2.5 - CLC
5. THE IMPORTANCE OF THE ENVIRONMENT
6. PROPOSALS OF INTERVENTION