Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
My favorite organelle
Transcript of My favorite organelle
Another Vesicle is the Lysosome which I already mentioned. My sources were:
http://sparkleberrysprings.com/innerlifeofcell.html This presentation is on the amazing organelle.. Vesicle The Vesicle is is only the the big blue thing. The thing the arrow is pointing to is the motor protein, kinesin. For example the Lysosome will fuse with damaged organelle and digest them to get rid of them. these also will break down food components so that they can be used in the cell. Vesicles were discovered in 1967 by H. Clarke Anderson and Ermanno Bonucci